Feasibility Study for Charlton Public Safety Facility
Weston & Sampson prepared an abbreviated master planning feasibility study for a new public safety facility for the Town of Charlton, Massachusetts. Work included :
- reviewing existing conditions
- documenting existing deficiencies
- interviewing key department staff
- preparing a space needs assessment
- developing a preliminary concept
The information assembled from the feasibility study was used to develop a project information presentation to assist the town in soliciting funding for the initial design phases of the project. Work also included developing conceptual building rendering and site plans as well as providing guidance to the town to assist in developing an overall plan for the design, bidding, and construction of the new facility.