Weston & Sampson offers complete turn-key services, including:
- Cable routing plans
- Coordinated signal system studies and design
- Electrical detail plans
- Isolated intersection traffic signal design
- Midblock pedestrian crossings
- Pedestrian/emergency hybrid signal design
- Parking lot access and traffic circulation studies and design
- Signal warrant analysis studies
- Speed studies
- Pavement marking and signing plans
- Temporary signal design
- Traffic calming, control plan, data collection
- Transportation enhancement
- Traffic planning and forecasting
- Traffic impact and access studies
- Transportation corridor studies
- Traffic operational analysis, modeling, and simulation
- Trip generation studies
- Traffic safety studies
Weston & Sampson is pleased to announce Jeffrey Santacruce, PE, PTOE, as the firm’s new Traffic Engineering Leader....
Weston & Sampson received a 2018 EEA Bronze Award from the American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts (ACEC/MA) for the Black Brook Road Reconstruction and Slope Stabilization project in Savoy, Massachusetts....
Weston & Sampson is pleased to announce Pompeo Casale, PE, has joined Weston & Sampson as Vice President and Practice Leader in our Transportation/Civil discipline....
Weston & Sampson has received the 2017 WTS Employer of the Year Award by WTS Connecticut, for our advancement of women in transportation....
On February 3, 2017, the Route 32 Green Infrastructure Improvements Project was honored by the APWA Capital Branch as the 2016 Project of the Year in the Environmental (Less than $1 Million) Category, at the Annual Awards Luncheon in Albany, NY. Weston & Sampson was recognized for its role in the project....
Engineering design and studies services on roadway, intersection, and site improvements.