Community / Comprehensive Planning
Sustainable Financing for Infrastructure
Public Involvement Strategies
Local Ordinances and Policy
Zoning and Development Policy
URBAN AND ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING
Weston & Sampson’s planners can make your community stronger and more resilient by helping you plan. We can work with you to build a new vision for your community or bring in strategic expertise for specific planning issues.
Our planners offer decades of experience and success supporting government, nonprofit, and private-sector clients with critical services such as:
- Strategic, comprehensive, and master planning
- Policy analysis and adoption for land use, zoning, and environmental management
- Environmental planning for climate change and resiliency, natural hazard mitigation, and water resources
- Transportation alternatives
- Conservation, open space, and recreation planning
- Historic preservation
- Community outreach, equitable engagement, and facilitation
- GIS mapping
- Data collection and analysis
- Expert testimony and peer reviews
- Advice on project and infrastructure financing through grants, enterprise programs, public-private partnerships, and bond-issue support
- Grant identification and writing, management, reporting
Planning is critical for successful ventures and thriving communities; it leverages limited resources and local knowledge to find thoughtful, innovative, and cost-effective solutions. Our planning team includes experts in project management, public policy, place-making, and equitable community outreach, backed by the knowledge and capabilities of Weston & Sampson’s team of engineers, scientists, and design professionals. We can even help you find and respond to grant opportunities to help fund your projects.
We look forward to discussing your ideas and objectives to help you achieve the results you are looking for. See what communities and organizations like yours have achieved.