Community / Comprehensive Planning
Sustainable Financing for Infrastructure
Public Involvement Strategies
Local Ordinances and Policy
Zoning and Development Policy
Weston & Sampson offers decades of success supporting government, nonprofit, and private-sector clients with planning-related services, including:
- Strategic, comprehensive, and master planning
- Policy analysis and adoption for land use, zoning, and environmental management
- Environmental planning for NEPA, natural hazard mitigation, water resources, resiliency, etc.
- Transportation planning
- Conservation, open space, and recreation planning
- Historic preservation
- Inclusive community engagement programs that lead to equitable results
- Data analysis
- Expert testimony and peer reviews
- Project and infrastructure finance through grants, enterprise programs, public-private partnerships, and bond-issue support
Planning is critical. It saves time and money. A good strategic approach is often the difference between project success and failure. We know our clients are often low on resources with urgencies and unexpected demands that, despite its importance, planning may never happen. This is where we can help! Our team brings a wealth of experience from years of successfully supporting planning initiatives from inception to implementation. We offer a comprehensive understanding of public finance, public outreach, and—as our clients have come to rely on—a deep bench of technical support.
We look forward to discussing your ideas, objectives, and helping you to achieve results.