Survey and Civil Engineering for Pine Haven Skilled Nursing Facility
Weston & Sampson was retained by Fontenese Folts Aubrecht Ernst Architects to provide services as a consultant for the development of a skilled nursing facility.
Weston & Sampson provided civil engineering and landscape architecture services for the development of the 128-bed facility on a challenging site characterized by steep slopes and bedrock outcrops. Weston & Sampson’s services included:
- Analysis of two separate designs on two separate sites
- Preliminary modeling of stormwater runoff and water quality measures
- Detailed utility survey, including a description and mapping of site utilities
- Schematic design and design development document materials
- Establishment of control monumentation for building and road construction