We protect, improve and sustain the natural and built environment to enhance the quality of life.
Weston & Sampson seeks to be a widely sought-after East Coast firm creating highly-valued, multidisciplinary solutions for the natural and built environment, while offering satisfying careers to our employees, maintaining private ownership, and yielding a fair return on the value we deliver.
Weston & Sampson is an employee-owned company.
We are committed to being a dynamic organization by:
- Conducting ourselves in an honest and ethical manner
- Maintaining open communication, trust, and mutual respect for all
- Working in partnership with our clients and responding in a timely manner to their needs
- Promoting an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dedicating ourselves to excellence and developing innovative solutions
- Fostering a culture of social responsibility
Our firm is committed to the principles of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access (IDEA). As part of this important initiative, our primary goal is to foster a true sense of belonging, equitable representation across our organization, and the empowerment of employees to incorporate IDEA values into the work they perform.